POWEROL - HEAVY ENGINEERING
At Powerol, quality is the essence of everything we do. From our professional design, sales and manufacturing staff to the materials and processes we use –our focus is clear : To provide our customers with quality products and high alloy solutions from advanced design and engineering to long life performance.
Powerol’s consultative services provide the experience of industry-leading design and engineering to help ensure that our solutions exceed customer’s needs. Our staff provides full technical support for your project, from concept through completion. We apply our extensive CAD, 3D modeling and design experience to fabricate the industry’s best stainless and high alloy vessels, no project is too small or too complex.
Craftsmanship and quality is our hallmark. Our certified welders and inspectors use the latest technology to ensure that every product meets our rigid quality standards. Our fully equipped facilities allow us to fabricate all our products in-house, giving us the control to deliver on time. This investment allows us to shear, form, weld, roll and fabricate virtually any product, large or small. Over the years, Powerol developed the skill and technology to carry out highly critical and niche segment jobs, which include working with titanium and low alloy steel and hastelloy, in addition to various stainless steel and non-ferrous materials.
UNIQUE POWEROL CAPABILITIES
- The design and fabrication of Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel and Nickel Alloy Vessels, Reactors and Shell & Tube Heat Exchangers.
- Certification, knowledge & experience working with UL, NFPA, API, ASME & TEMA codes & standards.
- • Core concentration in accepting customer challenges & providing economical solutions.
- Stainless Steel reactors
- Stainless steel digesters and accumulators for paper plants
- Hot Air Generators & Continuous Type Grain Dryers
- Jacketed Reaction Vessels with Agitators
- SS Jacketed Vessels with Limpet Coils
- Stainless Steel Storage Tanks
- Oil Storage Tanks, Fuel Oil Tanks, Water Storage Tanks
- Silos storing Sulphur, Pet, Cement, Lime Etc
- Tall Towers/Distillation/Absorption Columns
- Heat Exchanger and Evaporators
- Self Supported Chimneys, Structurally supported chimneys, Cluster chimneys, Single walled/Double walled stacks, Chimneys with Insulation/ Guniting
Powerol is one of the leading heavy engineering industries with in-house facility of heavy engineering design required for building heavy machines and tools required for manufacturing heavy engineering components and equipments. Powerol's Engineering Division provides a one-stop solution for various heavy engineering components/equipments, fabrication requirements and machining requirements. An excellent set-up for fabrication, machining, metallising and painting operations is all encapsulated at Powerol.